Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning in Morocco

     
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

2019-10-04· Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning, researchers say Indoor-tanning studies with financial ties to the industry are likely to downplay risks and discuss the potential benefits of tanning, researchers have found. Feb 4 2020

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

"Studies with financial links to the indoor tanning industry were much more likely to discuss perceived benefits of indoor tanning and to downplay the

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Fifty had financial ties to the tanning industry. Of these, 78% favored indoor tanning, compared with only 4% of studies without financial ties to the industry.

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

They found that although only 10.3% of the studies had financial ties to the industry, these studies were significantly more likely than the remaining 89.7% to be classified as "favorable" to...

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Without determining whether the content of the papers was accurate or false, the researchers than assessed whether studies with financial ties to indoor tanning came to different conclusions about the overall risks and benefits of the practice.They found that although only 10.3% of the studies had financial ties to the industry, these studies were significantly more likely than the remaining 89.7% to be classified as "favorable" to tanning.

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning, researchers say Posted on 02/05/2020 Studies of indoor tanning that are financially linked to the industry are significantly more likely to downplay the risks and highlight perceived benefits of indoor tanning than studies without such ties, according to researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning, Stanford researchers say February 04, 2020 Studies of indoor tanning that are financially linked to the industry are significantly more likely to downplay the risks and highlight perceived benefits of indoor tanning than studies without such ties, according to researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning, researchers say Medical Articles Studies of indoor tanning that are financially linked to the industry are significantly more likely to downplay the risks and highlight perceived benefits of indoor tanning than studies without such ties, according to researchers at the Stanford University School of Medicine.

Online Message
tanning study results often depend on funding source

Tanning study results often depend on funding source

2020-02-04· Researcher Eleni Linos says, “Studies with financial links to the indoor tanning industry were much more likely to discuss perceived benefits of indoor tanning and to downplay the harms. The...

Online Message
industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning

Credit: CC0 Public Domain Studies of indoor tanning that are financially linked to the industry are significantly more likely Industry-linked studies more favorable to indoor tanning, researchers say —

Online Message